Cummins Diesel Generator Set is a power generation device that uses gasoline as a fuel to convert other forms of energy into electrical energy. It is driven by a turbine, steam turbine, diesel engine or other power machinery to convert the energy produced by water flow, gas flow, fuel combustion or nuclear fission into an engine. Mechanical energy is transferred to the generator and then converted to electrical energy by the generator. Cummins diesel generator sets are used in industrial and agricultural production, national defense, science and technology and daily life.
The reason why Cummins diesel generator sets do not generate electricity and its detection method:
1, Cummins diesel generator set machine overheated>
Do not operate Cummins diesel generator sets according to the specified technical conditions, such as excessive stator voltage, increased iron loss; excessive load current, increased copper loss in stator windings; low frequency, cooling fan speed Slow down, affecting the heat dissipation of the generator. The power factor is too low, causing the rotor excitation current to increase, causing the rotor to heat up. Check that the indication of the monitoring instrument is normal. If an abnormality occurs, adjustments and treatments should be made to operate the generator in accordance with the specified technical conditions.
2, Cummins diesel generator set neutral line to ground voltage anomaly
(1) Usually, if the voltage is between one volt and a few volts Between, the low voltage due to the influence of higher harmonics or the unevenness of the air gap and magnetic potential at each magnetic pole of the manufacturing process is not dangerous and does not require processing.
(2) Generator winding short circuit or grounding insulation is not good, resulting in deterioration of electrical equipment and generator performance, easy to heat, and timely maintenance, so as to avoid accidents.
(3) There is no voltage between the neutral line and the ground of the Cummins diesel generator set at no load, and the voltage is caused by the three-phase unbalance during the load. The three-phase load should be adjusted to make it basically balanced.
3, Cummins diesel generator set current is too high
(1) If the load is too large, the load should be reduced.
(2) When the transmission line is short-circuited or grounded, the line should be repaired and returned to normal after the fault is repaired.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What are the reasons why low-noise generator sets do not generate electricity?
- Cummins diesel generator set fuel saving small trick
- Preparation of fuel generator sets before loading and unloading
- What should be paid attention to in the use of Shangchai diesel generator set
- Common sense of using low noise generator sets
- The reason why the water temperature of Steyr diesel engine unit is too high
- Some matters needing attention in the operation of Weifang generator set
- The characteristics of silent trailer generator set
- Oil inspection of domestic diesel generator sets
- The value of Shangchai diesel generator set
- Mute Trailer Generator Set Features and Benefits
- Low noise generator set product features
- Precautions when selecting a diesel diesel generator set for a breeding farm
- The current popular domestic diesel generator set is Yuchai
- Why is the low noise generator set popular?
- How to clean the fuel generator fuel tank?
- The cause of black smoke in the combustion process of Steyr diesel engine unit